Balancing Compliance and Value-Based Strategies with Physician Compensation
May 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The speaker for this useful and informative session is Patrick Sulzberger CPA, CHC, Total Solutions Partners.
BIO: Patrick Sulzberger, CPA, CHC
Patrick has 25 years of health care experience working as an operations improvement consultant with a focus on corporate compliance and revenue cycle.
Patrick’s focus is assisting health care organizations position themselves for sustainable success in a rapidly changing environment. Patrick assists his clients with developing a culture of change readiness, supported by processes that eliminate waste, resulting in improved compliance, improved quality, improved cash flow and improved strategic positioning.
Patrick is certified in health care compliance through the Health Care Compliance Association.
• Corporate Compliance
• Operational / Performance Improvement
• Revenue Cycle & Charge Capture
• Strategic Planning
Areas of Industry Focus
• Physician practices
• Federally Qualified Health Centers
• Rural health clinics
• Hospitals and health systems<
• Member of Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
• Business Partner of Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
• Speaker for National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC), American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), Health Care Financial Management Association (HFMA) and several State Hospital Associations